Link to all PDF materials
We would like to invite you to take a look at the architectural plans and price list of ARARAT Grand Residences in the link above, a truly unique project of the highest standards.
ARARAT Grand Residences consists of only 17 apartments together with a magnificent 5 storey penthouse.
An important feature of the project is located on levels 13 to 14 fine dining restaurant with a separate elevator and parking, and a beautiful sky garden; while opulent Roman Baths, sauna and gym are accommodated on levels 5 to 6 (as can be seen from the project brochure) – all finished exceptionally. The building itself is clad with natural polished travertine.
ARARAT Grand Residences offers a unique real estate investment opportunity, utilising multiple key features to be enjoyed, or which would enhance any high liquidity investment portfolio.
- ARARAT Grand Residences is a club residence located on the seafront avenue in one of the most prestigious districts in Limassol. One of the obvious advantages of the project is its absolute manageability, both from investment and engineering point of view as it consists of only 17 apartments and one 5-level penthouse.
- From a legal point of view, ARARAT Grand Residences is a freehold project, which is an advantage too.
- The project itself is fully self-financed, without investors or third parties involved, loans, mortgages or any other burdens, thus ensuring its viability.
- Location, location, location. As can be seen from the photographs included in the brochure, ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys a unique position within its surroundings, having 23 levels. Adjacent to the project there is Up Town Square offering four of the best restaurants in the city. Additionally, Elias Beach Hotel, The Grand Resort Hotel and the St Raphael Hotel and Yacht Marina are all within easy walking distance, as well as nice beachfront cafes. Also, there is Amara Hotel in close proximity, considered as the best and most luxurious hotel in Limassol and Cyprus to this day. In short distance there is newly reconstructed Park Lane Hotel, formerly known as Le Meridien.
- It is also important to note that plots on the seafront avenue, on which such projects can be built, are extremely limited as Limassol is confined between the Power Station and the Limassol Port.
- Residents of ARARAT Grand Residences will enjoy all the services of a 5-star hotel.
- The building has supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers, in a manner which simply did not exist in Cyprus before. The system of ventilated façade is present too.
- The gorgeous ramp leading to the main entrance, the luxurious piazza in front of the building and two courtyards without a doubt will become an additional attraction of the complex.
- Accommodation Schedule:
- At road level there is a grand plaza leading to a gourmet restaurant, professional SPA, sauna, hammam, massage room, heated pool in a cave style enclosure, cigar lounge and a VIP bar for club members, wine cellar and jewelry boutique. At this level there is also a parking for residents (36 parking spaces) as well as a separate parking for restaurant and commercial area visitors and guests (40 parking spaces).
- On the first storey is located the entrance lobby & reception on two levels. On the grounds of the complex (about 8.000 sq.m.) there is a half-Olympic size (25x10 m.) mosaic swimming pool with a bar, tennis court, park, and a playground. Of course, the project’s grounds are enclosed with a secure fence, with 24-hour video surveillance, like in all our projects.
- 3rd-4th stories – apartments.
- 5th storey – sauna and gym.
- 6th storey – Roman bath style heated indoor swimming pool with a bar – breakfast and recreation area.
- 7th -12th stories – apartments.
- 13th storey – Sky Garden, which is part of the restaurant on the next storey.
- 14th storey – a fine dining restaurant which has a separate elevator and parking area.
- 15th -18th stories – apartments.
- 19th-23rd stories – penthouse apartment with its own elevator and a swimming pool.
- At an early stage, purchasers are provided with the opportunity to request changes to the layout of an apartment, even splitting it into two where possible or joining two or more apartments over a number of levels or horizontally.
- Even from the first residential level ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys sea views. As one moves up the building, the whole of Limassol also comes into view.
- The project’s Architects have all been trained and practiced in the UK and are fully fledged, certified members of the RIBA, ARB and ETEK. Having gained their professional qualifications and a wealth of experience in the UK, they have chosen to return home and together we have undertaken several extremely successful projects and continue to do so.
- The Landscape Architects, Boon and Boon, are also a well-known firm based in London.
- ARARAT Grand Residences has in a timeless Art Deco style, where the facade will be of a natural polished travertine.
- Supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers. Ventilated façade.
- The clear floor to ceiling height is 3.10m with doors being 2.40m high.
- External walls are of insulated brickwork, providing excellent thermal insulation which is of the upmost importance when considering the local climate.
- Cast iron railings are used throughout instead of glass.
- Floors in all living and dining areas are from marble, with contrasting marble detailing, as used in our previous projects to great effect.
- Wood parquet flooring provides both warmth and comfort to all bedrooms.
- Sanitary ware is to be Villeroy & Boch whereas mixers are Grohe. Underfloor heating, and the latest generation of Daikin VRV air-conditioning systems are provided as standard.
- Top level Berloni kitchens, or similar in a classic or modern style, are to be fitted.
- Clay brickwork for the internal and external walls is used instead of plasterboard (gypsum), as it offers a greater degree of both privacy and security.
- Built-in Miele home appliances are also provided.
Further to the above, we are able to accommodate any changes which the customer may require.