A100 - ARARAT Grand Residences - a club residence located on the seafront avenue in one of the most prestigious districts in Limassol
Our new high-end project is named after Mount Ararat, which is famous as the place where Noah's Ark came to rest in the Old Testament. You can do the same by dropping anchor in Limassol and settling in ARARAT Grand Residences - and there is nothing like it in Cyprus.
ARARAT Grand Residences is one of the most successful projects and you know why? The complex differs from all others, owing to both excellent location and exceptional external and internal characteristics, as well as for the remarkably versatile facilities. In fact, this is the only club premium category project amongst all high-rise buildings in Limassol.
As all other our projects, ARARAT Grand Residences has its own distinctive style and distinguishing character. However, you can judge for yourself – we invite you to a virtual tour, inside and outside, of the ARARAT club premium residences.
- The complex is located in the eastern part of Limassol, next to the new and the most prestigious Amara hotel, as well as the famous Grand Resort, Elias Beach and Park Lane hotels. ARARAT Grand Residences is located directly on the promenade on a plot of 8,000 m2, in the most expensive and prestigious area of Limassol, Amathounta, near the St Raphael Hotel and marina. In addition, perhaps the most popular restaurants of the city are concentrated in this area.
- Guarded fenced area with the 24-hour CCTV surveillance and 76 parking spaces.
- Bricks for the internal and external walls are used instead of plasterboard (gypsum).
- Landscaping was designed by the London-based company Boon Brown, known for their iconic style.
- The building, in Art Deco style, is fully cladded with natural polished travertine. This is not only for aesthetical reasons but also due to the fact that it keeps the internal room temperatures comfortable at any season. This is combined with a supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers, in a manner which simply did not exist in Cyprus before.
- The residence has only 16 apartments, and is crowned by the 8-bedroom “Emperor” penthouse, a real “villa in the skies”, with a fireplace, a large infinity pool, a winter garden, a separate elevator from the ground floor as well as another 2 internal elevators, and a terrace, with stunning 360° panoramic views of the coast and mountains from each level.
- Liverpool not only gave the world the Beatles, but also a team of brilliant creative Architects working on ARARAT Grand Residences and this is our ninth project with them.
- The integrity and richness of the interior and exterior design, functionality, ergonomics, elegance, the appearance of a slender building rising into the sky with a solid base tapering towards the top, as well as the inner splendor and luxury of the interiors will satisfy the most demanding tastes. ARARAT Grand Residences provides its residents with the infrastructure, comfort and charm of a 5* luxury hotel, yet being solely a residential project.
- Sea views start from the first residential level. The upper floors offer stunning views of Limassol and its surroundings, the vast expanse of the sea, merging with the sky on the horizon, as well as the peaks of the Troodos mountain range.
At road level there is a commercial zone, the spacious Piazza Armenia, created in the best architectural traditions of the historic cities of old Europe. We will reveal just a few features of this part of the project: semicircular ascents with stairs and balustrades trimmed with natural marble, Venetian street lamps on cast-iron posts with a wrought iron patterns, highlights of light in fountains, benches among lawns and flowers all in the shade of trees. "Singing" fountains complement the overall ensemble.
In the evening, the beautifully lit Piazza Armenia, leading to the ARARAT Grand Residences, is designed to become a new attraction not only in Limassol, but also throughout Cyprus.
At the same level there are Italian restaurant “Mathis” in the best traditions of “italianita”, Spa, beauty salon, sauna, hammam, cryosauna, oxygen room, massage rooms, a heated indoor pool accomplished in the style of caves, “Davidoff” cigar lounge and VIP bar for club members, a wine boutique operated by ARVI wines accomplished in the style of old Italian cellars, and a delicatessen shop. The latter deserves a special attention. Among others, it will house a caviar and oyster bar run by the famous French caviar house Caviar House Prunier (https://www.caviarhouse-prunier.com/). Incidentally, the Prunier family owns the Montreux Jazz Festival and there are plans to hold jazz evenings at the Piazza with the participation of top stars.
Sprüngli Swiss Chocolatier is also present among the top world names in ARARAT Grand Residences.
All gastronomy is managed by the famous chef from St. Moritz Mr Reto Mathis.
To the west and east, the piazza smoothly opens into private patios, hidden from prying eyes, where in the atmosphere of a tropical garden immersed in greenery and filled with fresh plants and gurgling water, the terrace of the “Mathis” restaurant will be located.
Also provided for are parking facilities for residents (36 spaces), as well as separate parking for visitors to the commercial areas and for guests (40 spaces).
Taking one of the elevators to the next level.
A distinctive feature of ARARAT Grand Residences is that you can arrive not only through two formal, semicircular stairs from the west and east side of the piazza or parking, but can also take off along the majestic flyover by car directly from the promenade, through a controlled entrance, and then leave from the opposite side. The main entrance to the reception area is decorated with a majestic and massive canopy with carved elements on steel cables in the style of Art Deco.
We are walking into the lobby, enjoying a variety of expensive marbles in elegant shades of beige, malachite and cream. There is a reception on two levels, where residents can take advantage of concierge services for their convenience and comfort; for example, apartment rental, cars, caring for clothes, ordering food, flowers and drinks, laundry service, security – in a word, full range of concierge services.
We exit to the internal patio. Here is an outdoor 25m half-Olympic size pool with an area of 250 m² (25x10m) and with it a pool bar and a children's pool. There is also a multifunctional sports ground (tennis, volleyball and basketball), a park and a playground together with a gym, shower and locker rooms.
We rise higher. Apartments are located on the 3rd and 4th, from the 6th to 8th, from 10th to 12th and from the 15th to 17th storeys.
On the 5th storey there is a Garden Terrace with a healthy-food concept restaurant.
On the 9th storey there is a premium “Cloud 9” restaurant (Ristorante Gastronomico) with panoramic sea views. Both Cloud 9 and Garden Terrace are accessed via a separate elevator from the designated parking area. For guests of the residence there is a separate parking zone. In Cloud 9 there is implemented a concept of rotating chefs, i.e. the most well-known European chefs will be changing each other. This is for the first time in Cyprus.
On the 13th and 14th storeys the continuation of the Wellness zone and Spa including an indoor heated pool in the style of Roman baths with a bar ideal for breakfast and relaxation.
All Wellness & Spa zones (zero, 13 and 14 levels) are managed by the well-known IDOLO company with headquartered in Thessaloniki. IDOLO has a unique expertise in managing premium and exclusive Spas, with completed projects in iconic locations such as the most luxurious Miraggio and Pomegranate hotels in Kassandra, the Hilton in Athens, NANA Princess, Sani Resort, and many others. The project in Ararat Grand Residences will be implemented by IDOLO in cooperation with the world's best names in Wellness & Spa. There is a separate elevator for visitors.
And, finally, from the 18th to the 23rd storeys, the pearl of ARARAT Grand Residences, the 8-bedroom “Emperor” penthouse with a private “infinity” pool, three elevators, a roof garden, an internal winter garden and all the characteristics of a luxury villa with the difference that this villa seems to soar in the clouds, and from its windows on the top of "Ararat" stunning views of the city, sea and mountains are offered.
The acoustic system at Ararat (K-array) deserves special mention - it is installed both in the commercial area, restaurants, Spa, and separately in the penthouse. Acoustic system from the same producer is implemented, among others, in such iconic places as La Scala and Covent Garden. It is the best of what is available in the field of acoustics today.
The facade of the building will have dynamic lighting. Also for the first time in Cyprus.
And now let's walk into one of the apartments - we need to find out what the exclusivity of our Residence is.
Firstly, during the construction of the building, high-quality materials and solutions of the latest generation are used to ensure optimal thermo-hydro and sound insulation of the building. External and internal brick walls that provide maximum thermal and noise insulation in combination with a ventilated facade and external travertine and marble cladding create a “thermos effect”: it will be warm in winter and cool in summer inside the apartments and quiet at any time of the day. Also, the building has a supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers, in a manner unique to Cyprus.
Secondly, in the living rooms and dining rooms, the floors are laid in expensive varieties of marble, and in the bedrooms, wooden parquet creates the atmosphere of warmth and comfort.
Thirdly, all the sanitary ware in the apartments of the ARARAT are from Villeroy & Boch, mixers from Grohe, underfloor heating controls by Siemens, smart home, air conditioning is provided by the latest generation VRV Daikin system, the supply and exhaust ventilation with heat exchange is carried out in the building. All this together comprises a new aesthetics and level of comfort.
Fourthly, the kitchens are equipped with built-in Miele appliances and Stosa cabinets (or similar) in a classic or modern style.
Panoramic windows give an abundance of air and light, they are like live pictures with ever-changing scenery: from watercolor dawn skies to blazing dramatic sunsets. In different seasons, time of day and depending on the weather, the audience of this action will be entairtained with never ending views of the magnificent southern nature.
- From a legal point, ARARAT Grand Residences is a freehold project, which is an advantage too.
- The project itself is fully self-financed, without investors or third parties involved, loans, mortgages or any other burdens, thus ensuring its viability.
Roof Terrace with the swimming pool