ARARAT Grand Residences consists of only 17 apartments together with a magnificent 5 storey penthouse. A fine dining restaurant, opulent Roman Baths, beautiful sky gardens, sauna and gym are located on levels 11 to 14, all finished exceptionally. The building itself is clad with natural polished travertine.
ARARAT Grand Residences offers a unique real estate investment opportunity, utilising multiple key features to be enjoyed, or which would enhance any high liquidity investment portfolio.
1. ARARAT Grand Residences is a club residence located on the seafront avenue in one of the most prestigious districts in Limassol. One of the obvious advantages of the project is its absolute manageability, both from investment and engineering point of view as it consists of only 17 apartments and one 5-level penthouse.
2. From a legal point of view, ARARAT Grand Residences is a freehold project, which is an advantage too.
3. The project itself is fully self-financed, without loans, mortgages or any other burdens, thus ensuring its viability.
4.Location, location, location. As can be seen from the photographs included in the brochure, ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys a unique position within its surroundings. Adjacent to the project there is Up Town Square offering four of the best restaurants in the city. Additionally, Elias Beach Hotel, The Grand Resort Hotel and the St Raphael Hotel and Yacht Marina are all within easy walking distance, as well as nice beachfront cafes. Also, there is Amara Hotel in close proximity, considered as the best and most luxurious hotel in Limassol and Cyprus to this day. In short distance there is newly reconstructed Park Lane hotel, formerly known as Le Meridien.
5. It is also important to note that plots on the seafront avenue, on which such projects can be built, are extremely limited as Limassol is confined between the Power Station and the Limassol Port.
6. Residents of ARARAT Grand Residences will enjoy all the services of a 5-star hotel.
7. Accommodation Schedule:
- At road level there is a grand plaza leading to a gourmet restaurant, professional SPA, sauna, hammam, steam bath, massage room, pool in a cave style enclosure, cigar lounge with a bar, wine cellar, jewelry boutique and parking for restaurant and commercial area visitors and guests (55 parking spaces).
- On the first storey is located the entrance lobby & reception, parking for residents (36 parking spaces). On the grounds of the complex (about 8000 sq.m.) there is a mosaic swimming pool for residents with a bar, a park, and a playground. Of course, the project’s grounds are enclosed with a secure fence, with 24-hour video surveillance, like in all our projects.
- 3rd-10th stories – apartments
- 11th storey – Sky Garden, which is part of the restaurant on the next storey.
- 12th storey – a fine dining restaurant which has a separate elevator and parking area.
- 13th storey – sauna and gym
- 14th storey – Roman bath style indoor swimming pool with panoramic sea views and a bar - breakfast and recreation area
- 15th -18th stories – apartments
- 19th-23rd stories – penthouse apartment with its own elevator.
8. At an early stage, purchasers are provided with the opportunity to request changes to the layout of an apartment, even splitting it into two where possible or joining two or more apartments over a number of levels.
9. ARARAT Grand Residences enjoys magnificent panoramic sea views from all the apartments, even those located on the first residential level. As one moves up the building, the whole of Limassol also comes into view.
10. The project’s Architects have all been trained and practiced in the UK and are fully fledged, certified members of the RIBA, ARB and ETEK. Having gained their professional qualifications and a wealth of experience in the UK, they have chosen to return home and together we have undertaken several extremely successful projects and continue to do so.
11. The Landscape Architects, Boon and Boon, are also a well-known firm based in London.
- ARARAT Grand Residences has in a timeless Art Deco style, where the facade will be of a natural polished travertine.
- The clear floor to ceiling height is 3.10m with doors being 2.40m high.
- External walls are of insulated brickwork, providing excellent thermal insulation. The building itself has a ‘A Class’ Energy Efficiency rating which is of the upmost importance when considering the local climate.
- Cast iron railings are used throughout instead of glass.
- Floors in all living and dining areas are from marble, with contrasting marble detailing, as used in our previous projects to great effect.
- Wood parquet flooring provides both warmth and comfort to all bedrooms.
- Sanitary ware is to be Villeroy & Boch whereas mixers are Grohe. Underfloor heating, and the latest generation of Daikin VRV air-conditioning systems are provided as standard.
- Top level Berloni kitchens, or similar in a classic or modern style, are to be fitted.
- Clay brickwork for the internal and external walls is used instead of plasterboard (gypsum), as it offers a greater degree of both privacy and security. Additionally, in order to achieve a lighter and more efficient reinforced concrete structure, the latest German technology provided by Heinze Cobiax Deutschland GmbH is utilised.
- Built-in Miele home appliances are also provided.
Further to the above, we are able to accommodate any changes which the customer may require.