Old Bridge Residences – The design of this exceptional residential complex is executed in the classical colonial style of Cypriot architecture. The facade is elaborately decorated with arches reflecting the Venetian stone bridge located to the right of the project. Ornate balustrades and decorative elements made of natural stone add to the architectural language of the buildings. The refined style is characterized by its harmonious proportions. Its aesthetics which comes from colonial architecture comes from research of noble and simple lines, balance and order.
Old Bridge Residences is located in the geographical center of Limassol in a prestigious and quiet housing area of the city, within walking distance from Dassoudi beach with eucalypt and pine grove, and 250m from the seaside road. All the necessary amenities and hotels are also within walking distance from Old Bridge Residences. The low-density building area, old riverbed, century-old trees and Venetian bridge create in combination the atmosphere of privacy right in the geographical centre of the city.
The building complex consists of a block of just 5 apartments (three 3-bedroom apartments, one 3-bedroom duplex and the 4-level penthouse with 4 bedrooms and a guest room) and detached house Le Chateau. The units are connected by columned arches with stonework. In the center of the complex, there is a large swimming pool finished with mosaics. The large area of the plot accommodates, apart from the swimming pool, a spacious recreational area with landscaped garden.
The project includes fitness room and sauna.
The Project has a Class "B" Energy Efficiency Certificate - the highest class for buildings of this type (class "A" can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind).
Main specifications of the complex:
- Secured fenced-in territory
- 24/7 video monitoring
- 14x7m swimming pool finished with mosaics. The penthouse enjoys its own swimming pool of 7.7x3.1m size
- Fitness room
- Sauna (male/female)
- Net ceiling height is 3.10m.
- High (2.4 m) interior doors
- Double-brick external walls
- Living room and bedroom floors are laid with expensive marbles/granites with mosaics and wooden parquet
- External doors and windows made from hardwood frame are adjusted to the Cyprus climate and match the classical interiors and exteriors of the buildings
- Underfloor heating systems using cutting-edge technology from Siemens
- Mitsubishi VRV air-conditioning systems
- Bathroom floors and walls are laid with expensive sorts of marble and granites
- Subtle details like bathroom air conditioning, bidets and/or hygienic douche inside
- Kitchen units and sanitary ware from top European brands, such as Duravit, Berloni, Grohe
- Smart Home system. Packages are available (provision by default)