Old Bridge Residences
PDF broshure - link
The design of this exceptional residential complex is executed in the classical colonial style of Cypriot architecture. The facade is elaborately decorated with arches reflecting the Venetian stone bridge to the right of the property. Ornate balustrades and decorative elements made of natural stone add to the architectural language of the buildings.
The refined style is characterized by its harmonious proportions. Its aesthetics which comes from colonial architecture comes from research of noble and simple lines, balance and order.
Old Bridge Residences is a unique complex located in the center of Limassol in a prestigious housing areas of the city, that is located within walking distance from Dassoudi (one of the best Limassol beaches), and 250m from the seaside road. It is a very special place in Limassol, where both eucalyptus and pine trees groves stretch for 1.5 km along the beach and create a rare and very healthy microclimate, an ideal place for leisure and sport activities.
All the necessary amenities and hotels are also within walking distance from Old Bridge Residences. Though it is located within walking distance away from the best beach in the city and Limassol’s promenade, within this prestigious neighborhood it is completely isolated from the curious gaze of passers-by and the busy seafront. All the above creates a really rare combination, which is extremely difficult to attain.
The building complex consists of a block of 5 apartments and detached house Le Chateau, creating a symmetrical harmonious L-shaped structure. The units are connected by columned arches with stonework. In the center of the complex, there is a large swimming pool finished with mosaics. The large area of the plot accommodates, apart from the swimming pool, a spacious recreational area with landscaped English garden.
The project has three 3 bedroom apartments, two 3 bedroom duplexes and a separate 5-bedroom house over 2 floors with an internal courtyard, associated basement and roof garden and BBQ area, which is the gem of the building complex. The living room and bedrooms are substantially larger than in standard apartments in Cyprus.
A combination of classical style of architecture and the highest level of finishing yet at mid-range prices is what makes Old bridge unique and a logical continuation of the Belgravia Residences project located in the vicinity – the project that has become a new icon of style, being one of the most commercially successful projects in Cyprus in the last few years.
The Project has a Class "B" Energy Efficiency Certificate - the highest class for buildings of this type (class "A" can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind).
Main specifications of the complex:
- Secured fenced-in territory
- Elaborately finished front entrance. Expensive marble, beautiful chandeliers and furniture.
- 24/7 video monitoring
- 14x7m swimming pool finished with mosaics
- Net ceiling height is 3.10m.
- High (2.4 m) interior doors imported from Italy
- Living room and bedroom floors are expensive marbles, granites, and wooden parquet
- External doors and windows made from hardwood frame are adjusted to the Cyprus climate and match the classical interiors and exteriors of the buildings
- Underfloor heating systems using cutting-edge technology
- Mitsubishi VRV air-conditioning systems
- Bathroom floors and walls are laid with expensive sorts of marble and granites
- Subtle details like bathroom air conditioning, bidets and/or hygienic douche inside
- Kitchen units and sanitary ware from top European brands, such as Duravit, Berloni, Grohe
- Smart Home system. Packages are available (provision by default)
Completion of the project is set for July 2020.
The Project has EPC certificate with "B" Energy Efficiency Rating