Club-style Holland Park Residences complex is executed in classical colonial style of Cypriot/European architecture. The facade is elaborately decorated with columns, balustrades, window/door frames, and decorative elements made of natural stone. Open balconies are closed in with handmade railings made of wrought iron and balustrades. The...
Club-style Holland Park Residences complex is executed in classical colonial style of Cypriot/European architecture. The facade is elaborately decorated with columns, balustrades, window/door frames, and decorative elements made of natural stone. Open balconies are closed in with handmade railings made of wrought iron and balustrades. The side supports of balconies are made in classical style and are an intrinsic ornament of the whole building. Both classical bay windows and a massive pediment accentuate elegance of the composition. The project is located in the calm geographical center of Limassol and one of the most prestigious housing areas of the city, that is located within walking distance from Dassoudi (one of the best Limassol beaches), and 250m from the seaside road. It is a very special place in Limassol, where both eucalyptus and pine trees groves stretch for 1.5 km along the beach and create a rare and very healthy microclimate, an ideal place for leisure and sport activities.
A supermarket is only 250m away. This is especially useful to those who live or spend holidays in Cyprus without a car. All the necessary amenities and hotels are also within walking distance from Holland Park Residences. Though, Holland Park Residences is located within walking distance away from the best beach in the city and Limassol’s promenade, within this prestigious neighborhood only a bird’s chant can disturb one’s peacefulness. The residences are completely isolated from the curious gaze of passers-by and the busy seafront. All the above creates a really rare combination, which is extremely difficult to attain.
The building complex consists of one symmetrical building, oriented towards South. To the right of the complex, there is a large swimming pool finished with mosaics.
Holland Park Residences also provides a fitness center and sauna facilities. The project has 16 apartments with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. The living rooms and bedrooms in these apartments are significantly larger than in standard apartments in Cyprus.
Additionally, there are two 2-level penthouses, which are the gem of the building complex. The penthouses have private swimming pools on the roof and fireplaces with rich, carved marble portals in the living rooms.
A combination of classical style of palace architecture and the highest level of finishing yet at mid-range prices (approximately 5.500 euro per sq. m.) is what makes the Holland Park Residences project unique and a logical continuation of a Belgravia Residences and Kensington Residences projects located next door – the projects that have become a new icon of style, being one of the most commercially successful projects in Cyprus in the last few years.
The Project has a Class "B" Energy Efficiency Certificate - the highest class for buildings of this type (class "A" can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind).
Main specifications of the complex:
- Secured fenced-in territory
- Elaborately finished front entrance. Expensive marble, beautiful chandeliers and furniture. Classical music plays at the entrance of the lobby.
- Concierge Service
- 24/7 video monitoring
- 15x6,5 m swimming pool finished with mosaics
- Fitness center
- Sauna (for men/women)
- Net ceiling height is 3.10 m.
- High (2.4 m) interior doors imported from Italy
- Living room and bedroom floors are expensive marbles, granites, and wooden parquet
- External doors and windows made from hardwood frame are adjusted to the Cyprus climate and match the classical interiors and exteriors of the buildings
- Underfloor heating systems using cutting-edge technology
- Mitsubishi VRV air-conditioning systems
- Bathroom floors and walls are laid with expensive sorts of marble and granites
- Subtle details like bathroom air conditioning, bidets and/or hygienic douche inside
- Kitchen units and sanitary ware from top European brands, such as Duravit, Berloni, Grohe
- Smart Home system. Packages are available (provision by default)
All units sold or reserved.