Belgravia Residences - The pinnacle of high living
The project is located in the calm geographical center of Limassol and one of the most prestigious housing areas of the city that is located within walking distance from Dassoudi, one of the best Limassol beaches, – and 250 m far from the seaside road. It is a very special place in Limassol where a eucalyptus grove stretches for 1.5 km along the beach and creates a rare and healthy microclimate. It is a wonderful place for walking with children or jogging.
250 m far from the building complex, there is a Papas supermarket. Proximity of a supermarket is especially important for those who reside and have a vacation in Cyprus without a car. All the necessary infrastructures, the largest Russian food store in the city, and the hotels are within walking distance from the Belgravia Residences as well.
The building complex is designed in the European classical style. Its facade columns are ornately decorated with different finishes (Corinthian, Ionian, and Dorian), balusters, window and door frames, and decorative fixtures of white marble and natural stone. Open balconies are closed in with handmade railings of wrought iron and protected from the sun by rich marquees. Balcony side supports are made in the classical style and adorn the entire building. The building is made even more stunning by bay windows and a massive fronton with a central colonnade.
The building complex consists of 3 blocks making up a symmetrical harmonious U-shaped structure. The units are connected by Venetian balconies with columns and arches. In the center of the complex, there is a large swimming pol finished with mosaics. The large area of the plot accommodates, apart from the swimming pool, a spacious recreational area with a gazebo and a wooden pergola, and an English landscape garden.
The Belgravia Residences also provides a fitness center and a sauna.
The project has 24 apartments with 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms. The living rooms and bedrooms in these apartments are significantly larger than in standard Cyprus apartments.
Two- and three-storey penthouses on top storeys are the gem of the building complex. They have private swimming pools on the roof and fireplaces with marble portals in living rooms (see a photo of a fireplace in the attachment).
A combination of the classical architectural style, the highest level of finishing and mid-range prices (approximately 4.000 EURO per sq. m.) – that’s what makes this Belgravia project unique!
Main specifications of the complex on the whole:
- Secured fenced-in territory
- Elaborately finished front entrance (entry to the building). Expensive marble, beautiful chandeliers and furniture. Ceiling height is 5.20 m. Classical music plays at the entrance to the lobby.
- A concierge
- 24/7 video monitoring
- 15х7 m swimming pool finished with mosaics
- Fitness center
- Sauna (for men / women)
- Net ceiling height is 3.20 m.
- High (2.4 m) interior doors imported from Italy
- Living room and bedroom floors are expensive marbles, granites, and parquet
- Double-pane insulated windows of hard species of wood adjusted to the Cyprus climate and matching the classical interiors and exteriors of the buildings
- Under floor heating systems using cutting-edge technology
- Mitsubishi or Daikin hot/cold conditioning systems
- Bathroom floors and walls are expensive marbles and granites
- Subtle details like bathroom air conditioning or a bidet in them
- Kitchen units and hygiene equipment by top European brands
- Smart House system